"Where Friends become Family!"
Summit Senior Adult 55+ Ministry
Thursdays | 10:00am | Davidson Center & Zoom online
Fall Kick-Off is September 9
Links for our weekly Zoom meetings are sent through our weekly Summit Trek newsletter.
To Subscribe to our newsletter, click HERE.
Pastor of Care & Seniors
- Pastor Tim became Pastor of Care and Connection May, 2019, a rejoining of the staff, as he had served here at Grace as the Junior High Pastor back in the 80's and 90's!
- Born in Washington, grew up in Wisconsin, and attended colleges in Illinois and Minnesota.
- Nearly 4 decades of ministry experience in Arizona, Illinois, Minnesota, and California.
- Married Jerenne in 1978 who is the love of my life! They are partners in marriage, family, ministry and life!
- We have two incredible adult children, and SEVEN amazing Grandchildren – Hudson, Max, Piper, Raelynn, Selah, Eisley, & Beckham!
- Pastor Tim is passionate about connecting people to a love relationship with God and with each other, in obedience to the Great Commission.